Electricity theft case registered on me can I apply for government job

10-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Sir FIR is lodged on me regarding electricity theft case..sir fine deposit krva diya h maine. Bt in government job police verification me Koi problem hogi Kya mujhe.. Aur verification k tym FIR no.btau ya nai Kyu ki mujhe nai Pta ki FIR no.kya h mere..
Answers (1)

Answer #1
716 votes
As you have deposited the fine and you must be contesting the case registered against you but you are not convicted in the case there are chances of your acquittal. you can apply for the post if you do not know about the FIR No then don't mentioned FIR.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."