Electricity theft case registered on me can I apply for government job

Sir FIR is lodged on me regarding electricity theft case..sir fine deposit krva diya h maine. Bt in government job police verification me Koi problem hogi Kya mujhe.. Aur verification k tym FIR no.btau ya nai Kyu ki mujhe nai Pta ki FIR no.kya h mere..

As you have deposited the fine and you must be contesting the case registered against you but you are not convicted in the case there are chances of your acquittal. you can apply for the post if you do not know about the FIR No then don't mentioned FIR.