Have received court challan what to do.

Sir yesterday day traffic police valo nai 4section(red light, helmet, licence, pollution) lgye h aur 6jan Ko court main bola hain

First find the Court having jurisdiction and go to court on the date specified i.e., 6th Jan. You have to deposit the requisite amount there. Be present there when you are called and deposit the amount which the Court impose on you and after that collect your documents. Mention you would be more careful in future and engage a lawyer for hassle free work.

Read the complete Kolkata Traffic Police Case Law Guide by LawRato to stay updated about your motor vehicle rights in Kolkata.

Go to the concerned court on 6 january. Court will impose some fine upon you for these section, if they applied. After depositing the said amount, you will collect your documents, if any. You will carry your id with you.You may ingage a lawyer on that date.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Have you received the challan? If yes, go to court on the particular date. You have to inquire in the court in which jurisdiction it falls, you have to deposit the requisite amount there. Court staff will call you by your name and present there and you can also request to court that I don't so much money and I will never do that thing again.. court will accordingly consider and may reduce the quantum of amount of fine.

Need to present before court with pleader and magistrate look into profile of candidate there and can b erase the charges or impose the penality with the fine after we have to submitted in the court referred fine.

what court are you coming to. apjo ake chalan bhugatna padega aur court jo bhi penalty lagaega apko bharni padegi. court me apko counsel ki zaroorat hogi kyuki bina counsel ke thori difficulty ho sakti hai apko