Have received court challan what to do.

Sir yesterday day traffic police valo nai 4section(red light, helmet, licence, pollution) lgye h aur 6jan Ko court main bola hain

Answers (5)

First find the Court having jurisdiction and go to court on the date specified i.e., 6th Jan. You have to deposit the requisite amount there. Be present there when you are called and deposit the amount which the Court impose on you and after that collect your documents. Mention you would be more careful in future and engage a lawyer for hassle free work.

Read the complete Kolkata Traffic Police Case Law Guide by LawRato to stay updated about your motor vehicle rights in Kolkata.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Go to the concerned court on 6 january. Court will impose some fine upon you for these section, if they applied. After depositing the said amount, you will collect your documents, if any. You will carry your id with you.You may ingage a lawyer on that date.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

Have you received the challan? If yes, go to court on the particular date. You have to inquire in the court in which jurisdiction it falls, you have to deposit the requisite amount there. Court staff will call you by your name and present there and you can also request to court that I don't so much money and I will never do that thing again.. court will accordingly consider and may reduce the quantum of amount of fine.

Need to present before court with pleader and magistrate look into profile of candidate there and can b erase the charges or impose the penality with the fine after we have to submitted in the court referred fine.

what court are you coming to. apjo ake chalan bhugatna padega aur court jo bhi penalty lagaega apko bharni padegi. court me apko counsel ki zaroorat hogi kyuki bina counsel ke thori difficulty ho sakti hai apko

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi i have done a agreement with one online tele-marketing company as a dealer. as per agreement they will provide the orders on daily basis and i shou…

Read More

Both my parents are govt employees. They both earn above 8 lakhs per annum each. There are no other sources of income. Both of them are class 3 recrui…

Read More

Hello .. I am Tamil Nadu .. I have been caught by police for more than 5 times for driving a vehicle not having a license .. I have been fined many ti…

Read More

My age is 30+ now,we have multiple joint properties in WestBengal,Malda area.Every property is in my grandfather's name.My grandfather had 4 sons,…

Read More