One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shobhit Bhatia

Advocate Shobhit Bhatia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shobhit Bhatia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shobhit Bhatia provides services in various field of Civil laws, Cheque Bounce cases, Family law, Recovery matters and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shobhit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Patiala House Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2567/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shobhit Bhatia. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shobhit Bhatia

Q: How can I recover my money from builder owing to fraud

I had invested around 4.5 lakh in a property in Noida, Pratham heights. The builder has fled with all the money. Please let me know how can I recover my money from the builder at the earliest?

Advocate Shobhit Bhatia answered
Sir,It depends on how you made the payment to the builder and through what medium. If it was a cheque or hard cash and whether you have any proof of the payment so made. Accordingly you can file recovery, deficiency in service or you can file a complaint/FIR with the police. Thanks and Regards

Q: US Embassy: Forged work experience document case

I am BTech graduate passed out in 2004 holding a job in IT and masters degree from the UK.In the year 2009, I have applied for US H1B visa. As suggested by my agent, I used fake experience letter of 1 year from Delhi and rest are all genuine. embassy interrogated for which I have co-operated fully But they booked me under section 420,468 and 120b. Chargesheet was filed in 2011 and trail will start in August 2019.I would like to know my options and need a lawyer to fight my case.

Advocate Shobhit Bhatia answered
Sir, You will have chances to get out of this but for that the documents need to be looked into in detail and we will have to see how can we defend your case in the right spirit. There will be a lot of things that will matter while contesting the case before court. Thanks and Regards

Q: Ex girlfriend threatens to suicide

My ex-girlfriend which is a muslim girl and i am a hindu guy were broken up as it seems there is no future if we continue the relation. There were physical relations once or twice in us. Now she is threatening me that she will file a rape case against me or do suicide if i will not marry her.Please suggest what i can do in such situation.

Advocate Shobhit Bhatia answered
Sir,You should file a complaint with the police showing that you are being blackmailed and/or pursuaded into getting married with the girl. This should be an appropriate measure so as to have proof of the fact that you were facing blackmail. Thanks and Regards

Q: neighbour doing commercial work at home

Hello,Our neighbour doing decoration work on marriages and party. He stores all equipment in residence home. In wedding season he uploads the trucks and champions by doing this they produce very noises and abusive language in talking to each other. they load the truck in the afternoon and unload late night at 2 Am. we are very disturbed from this. Is there any way to stop his work at residence place. Please advice me.

Advocate Shobhit Bhatia answered
Yes, there is a way to stop this. You can firstly file a complaint with the police and secondly file a casebefore concerned court seeking stay order on the said activity. We might need proof to show that such business is being conducted and as such get relief.Thanks and Regards.

Q: Title Suit Ex Party Order Reopen U/S 9 Rule 4

Sir Applicant filed title suit after defiting case U/s 44 and 45 on paternal property in 2001, court proceeding evidence, gawahi etc done during the period of 2001 to 2011 and in 2011 due to continuously non presence of applicant case was dismissed with ex party decision..ow we come to know that his son and successor filed an application u/s 9 rule 4 C.P.C for re open the case in same per my knowledge we know any order can be applied in higher my case order passed by dist court..and no one go high court against this order...please help me how I can move further to not open the case in same court...because applicant and defendet is not alive...kya it is justified ? case is not settled pidhi dar pidhi...

Advocate Shobhit Bhatia answered
Sir, In any case, no case can be reopened before giving you or the applicant here, a chance to be heard first. This would amount to a violation of right to be heard and such order itself cannot stand. It should be contested by you before the relevant court. Thanks and Regards Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shobhit Bhatia

Can Advocate Shobhit Bhatia represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shobhit Bhatia can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Bhatia?

When you meet with Advocate Shobhit Bhatia for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Bhatia?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Bhatia, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Bhatia?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shobhit Bhatia, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shobhit Bhatia?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shobhit Bhatia regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shobhit Bhatia?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shobhit Bhatia can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.