One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vikash Kumar

Advocate Vikash Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura Extn., Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vikash Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vikash provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Documentation Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Court related Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikash enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1621/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vikash Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikash Kumar

Q: Car engine damaged during transport by carrier

Car engine damaged during transport due to car being driven instead of carriage by a carrier. Forged car papers to avoid toll taxes. Agarwal packers and movers. All proofs are with me. Need lawyer to file a case.

Advocate Vikash Kumar answered
Firstly you send a legal notice to the conserned party.After their response, you can file a consumer complaint against opposite party.You can contact me on my mobile number or email me for this regard.

Q: Non Refund of Security Deposit Money from College after passing out

What legal action we can take being an ex-student of a college against non-refund of security money? Its going to be 2 years I passed out from the college,i.e in 2015 July, but still the college administration has not refunded our money, not to any of students of my batch. They are delaying it saying it is in process.The amount is 5000 INR. Hope to hear from you soon.

Advocate Vikash Kumar answered
Firstly you can send a legal notice against the said college regarding the refund of security amount. Thereafter you may file a complaint against the college. For any further queries, you can contact me on my number.

Q: how to Change the name on government records after divorce

My sister wants to change her name on govt record after divorce.

Advocate Vikash Kumar answered
There is a simple procedure to change of name. Certain documents required for this. The application form with relevant documents will file before the concerned publication department of govt.For details, plz contact me.

Q: Delay in repair due to Parts import delay can i file case in court

My kawasaki bike met with an accident & was taken to its authorised service center on 27th December 2016. Till date none of the parts are made available neither there is any contact number of the Kawasaki customer care email. Can I claim deficiency of service and Mental harrasmnet from them. If yes how much?

Advocate Vikash Kumar answered
Yes you can claim for deficiency of service. Your last question is depend on value of your bike and all. So in this regard you need to contact with relevant documents in this matter. You can contact me on my mobile number.

Q: Project not fully completed till date can we claim for compensation

I have booked an office space in Manesar.They have sold the office on the basis of the full project includes Retail space, Office space, 5* Hotel. project delayed also they gave us delayed compensation but not at par as still the project is not fully operational nor fully constructed they just to overcome the litigation they pressurized us for possession. We took possession just to safeguard our investment but still not able to lease as the other part of the project is still a dummy. Kindly guide us can we demand compensation or not. He has taken an Indemnity bond signed by us but before that, I have written in the letter that I am taking this project under protest.Kindly advice us

Advocate Vikash Kumar answered
In your giving situations, it is necessary to go through the documents/ agreement. You may claim for compensation but it depents upon the terms and conditions stipulated in agreement/ contract between you and the builder. For any query, contact me with relevant documents.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vikash Kumar

Can Advocate Vikash Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vikash Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Vikash Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vikash Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vikash Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vikash Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vikash Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vikash Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.