Can a girl force a boy to marry her on the ground of physical intimacy

In Civil Law
I was in a relationship with a girl from 1 year We lived in a 12 days live in relationship too.. We kissed we hugged we cuddled but i can even do narco test on this we never had sexual intercourse i swear on god Now our parents are against our relationship and I don’t want to go against my parents i want to leave that girl But now she is blackmailing that she will spoil my life she will tell my parents that i used her physically she will never leave me i have to live forcefully with her throughout my life...otherwise she will come to my home and she will tell my parents that i physically used her.... I swear we just kissed and cuddled nothing else And she is saying that now no one will marry her because we were being physical please help me what should i do now She is blackmailing me and telling to live forcefully with her

Answers (2)

296 votes
She cannot force you to marry you. Whatever has been done is done at her instance and her her consent and because she intended for the same. She may be willing to do it with the intention of blackmailing you later to marry you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


291 votes
1st of all to said you r said to in query you have live in 12 days with ur gf in live in relationship both are in major ya not also you both are do any contract with girl also affected to which place both of you stayed if you required proper guidence tha call me given mail and my profile id also mail me.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."