Girl and her parents forcing me to marry her and harassing my family

Few months back one girl was after me and I said no since she begged me and pleaded me I had to say yes, now my parents didn’t accepted for it but they came to our house and threatened our parents and I didn’t like it at all. I want to change my mind not to marry that girl and get myself free from this unnecessary issue.kindly help me

Hi according to your question you have right to give complaint against in Human rights commission for forcible marriage by girl and their parents,and you can give complaint in the nearest police station where you resides stating that the girl is threatening to marry her so for further clarification you can contact us at any time.

Dear,

Approach the police and lodge a complaint against the girl and her parents for harassment and criminal intimidation. The police will call them, counsel them and warn them against harassing and threatening you.

Did you got engaged with her or does she have any of the commitment given by you or your family at any point of time. If it is just a oral yes and if the same is denied then you should have some reason for the approval and now reason for rejection. You can give a complaint or your parents before the police station for harassment and she also have the option to proceed. Call us through website for assistance

From the statement given by you if fact and true you have nothing to worry. It is good that you have changed your mind in the initial stage itself before entering in to legal contract of marriage or engagement. If they are threatening your parents you can go for legal course of actions against them like file an FIR. Moreover you are free and have every right to decline this proposal.
But it is important to know what was the threatening, was it verbal, action, and by other means to book them accordingly.

Sir,
nobody can be forced to get married. even though they threat you also just say no if you donot like her. no police station or court will insist you to get married. marriage upon force is void. if you feel more insecure file nusence case against them.