What to do if the girlfriend is forcing to marry

I tried to keep a distance from my gf but she persuaded me to continue. With time we came closer and had intimate relationship too. She became pregnant once which was aborted in a reputed hospital. Now she is forcing me to marry her or else threatened me of going to the police. I have govt job and now I am in complete dilemma. Please suggest how can I get rid of her completely without hampering my professional as well as personal life ?

Dear Sir, as discussed by you, you developed physical relations with your gf with her consent. If she was major i.e. above the age of 18 years and was in a position to understand her good or bad at the time of giving her consent only than you need not to worry in any manner but if she was a minor at the time of giving her consent or the consent was not willful than you shall be in trouble.

As per latest judgement of supreme court, a person is eligible for anticipatory bail if FIR lodged on the ground of marriage promise. Govt job shall not be effected while the final judgement announced.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Nampally, Hyderabad
Shaniwar Peth, Pune

You don’t need to worry for the same concern
This case needs special guidance and preventive steps to be taken before she proceed further and move to police

Gskksd
Banks

Basks

Hdj

Kj