One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate G. Asok

Advocate G. Asok

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 10+ user ratings
Madras High Court, Chennai
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Trademark & Copyright, Insurance, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate G. Asok completed his law in the year 1984 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Insurance, Trademark & Copyright, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Asok enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry in 2015. He is a member of the Madras High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/2277/2015
  • Madras High Court

Get advice from Advocate G. Asok

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate G. Asok Can gift deed on ancestral property be challenged in the court of law Mother made will later sell part of the land is it still valid