One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Satish Kumar

Advocate Satish Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 10+ user ratings
Annanagar (West), Chennai
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Satish Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Satish provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Banking / Finance Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Satish enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 1997. He is the member of the Madras High Court Advocate Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/1168/1997
  • Family Property Dispute
  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • District Court, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court

Get advice from Advocate Satish Kumar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Satish Kumar Regarding mental harrasment of husband Divorce case dismissed and not pressed