One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Ravi Shankar

Advocate Ravi Shankar

4.4 | 10+ consults
Anna Nagar, Chennai
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Ravi Shankar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Shankar provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ravi enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2003.
  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • District Court, Chennai,
  • Family Court, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 2000 499

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 4000 499

Get advice from Advocate Ravi Shankar

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Reviews (5)

somashekar - Verified Client
The lawyer gave me the right guidance. Good Lawyer & Helpful.
Sep 07, 2017
Tina Zarina Baig - Verified Client
The advocate was knowledgeable,
Aug 05, 2017
Aroon - Verified Client
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Jul 06, 2017
Ranikkannu - Verified Client
Advocate Ravi Shanker was very humble person and clarified my issues. As far as my case concerns if required will definetly approach him further too
May 27, 2017
Suresh Bellamaplli - Verified Client
The lawyer could not help me with my issue.
Nov 16, 2017
Read 2 More Reviews