One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate D Parthibhan

Advocate D Parthibhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
T Nagar, Chennai
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate D Parthibhan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Parthibhan provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Matters, Family Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Parthibhan enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 2016.

Enrollment Number : MS/813/2016
  • File for Divorce,
  • Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce,
  • Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case,
  • Alimony / Maintenance Issue,
  • Child Custody Issue,
  • Marriage Registration / Court Marriage,
  • Property Documentation / Verification,
  • Landlord / Tenant Issues,
  • Gifting of Property,
  • Municipal Corporation Issues,
  • Divorce / Matrimonial Issue,
  • Succession of Property / Assets,
  • Legal Heir Certificate,
  • Gift of Assets,
  • Salary Delay / Non payment of Salary / Dues,
  • Illegal Termination,
  • Lawyer for Summons / Warrants ,
  • Wrongful Arrest,
  • Defamation,
  • Forgery / Fraud,
  • Online Fraud,
  • Hit and Run,
  • Motor Accident,
  • Accident Claim,
  • Insurance Claim,
  • Breach of Contract,
  • Labour Court Case Issues,
  • Consumer Complaint Case,
  • Sexual Harassment at work,
  • RTI filing,
  • Matrimonial / Divorce Related,
  • Power of Attorney,
  • Cheque Bounce,
  • File Mutual Consent Divorce,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT),
  • NRI Divorce
  • Company Law Board Chennai,
  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • Distrcit Court, Villupuram,
  • District Court, Chennai,
  • Family Court, Chennai,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court

Get advice from Advocate D Parthibhan

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate D Parthibhan Hmop and mc filed 2 yrs no solution what next? I have no kids What can i do now? Will i have to apply immediately for divorce?