house damaged by Neighbor while construction
my house is damaged due to illegal construction by my neighbour please advice. what can i do here.
You can file complaint with the RWA/ MCD/ POLICE authorities. Alongside you can file a Civil Suit seeking damages and directions from court to the effect that your house be restored to habitable condition as iy existed.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
in this matter my advice is to file civil suit in court for stay on construction in hazardous manner and for damages against your neighbor. also file a criminal complaint against him for damaging your property.
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
File complaint with Municipal corp. File police complaint for endangering life of you and your family
Members due to illegal construction by neighbour and then file suit for damages before court collect evidence until then.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If wife does criminal activities can husband file for divorce
- Can anyone can offer any bid after due date of bidding for property
- Company not accepting payment for notice period. What legal options?
- Money Recovery, can i file case in labor court or civil recovery court
- Procedure to obtain official name change gazette