queshouse damaged by Neighbor while construction

my house is damaged due to illegal construction by my neighbour please advice. what can i do here.

  • ansDear Querist

    You can file complaint with the RWA/ MCD/ POLICE authorities. Alongside you can file a Civil Suit seeking damages and directions from court to the effect that your house be restored to habitable condition as iy existed.


    Advocate Ashima Puri

      Saket District Court, Delhi

  • ansin this matter my advice is to file civil suit in court for stay on construction in hazardous manner and for damages against your neighbor. also file a criminal complaint against him for damaging your property.

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansFile complaint with Municipal corp. File police complaint for endangering life of you and your family
    Members due to illegal construction by neighbour and then file suit for damages before court collect evidence until then.

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

R/Sir, my parents expired on march 2002. I have 2 brothers & 01 sister and…

My Brother-in-law has 3 sisters. 2 sisters got married before 2005 and one sister got…
My father Buyed a house in 2002 on my name and I am minor at…

<!--StartFragment-->I Entered Into An Aggreement On Stamp Paper Of Rs 100/- In Presence Of Notary…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly