One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ashima Puri

Advocate Ashima Puri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket District Court, Delhi
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashima Puri has an extensive experience in the field of Civil Law. She has been successfully handling all kinds of Civil and Corporate Commercial Litigation before the Delhi High Court and many other District Courts.

Advocate Ashima Puri has been involved in handling matters pertaining to Family Laws including Matrimonial Disputes, Divorce & Alimony and handling matters pertaining to Landlord & Tenant and Labor & Service.

Secondly, she has been advising on resolution of dispute between the client and the contracting party. She is also taking care of drafting and vetting of Agreements, Rendering Corporate Advisory and Compliance.

Enrollment Number: D/2553/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Legal Advice Videos




Popular Reviews

Sneh Jaiswal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 week ago
Vivek Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue The lawyer gave me the right guidance The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward
1 month ago
kuldeep sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ashima Puri's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Shraddha Bhowmik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashima Puri

Q: can husband give the property to his wife for gift deed?

can husband give the property to his wife for gift deed?

Advocate Ashima Puri answered
Dear Querist Yes the husband can gift property to his wife. In case it is ancestral property devolving on husband and if he gifts to wife it will be conveyance of property and Stamp Duty is playable. Tranferee if woman will get rebate in the rate of duty. In case the property is self acquired and/or in joint name with wife, Relinquishment Deed can be made. In case of Relinquishment no Stamp Duty shall be payable. Regards

Q: Original mother troubling after giving the child to adopted mother.

My sister adopted a child 12 years back. It was adopted through somebody. Now the original mother is harassing and claiming the child back. She has also filed a civil case. She comes up to sister house and calls out the baby and is also troubling us by reaching out to the child in the school. What can we do in such a situation? We have all the proper documents of the adoption.

Advocate Ashima Puri answered
Dear QueristBoth civil and criminal remedies are available. Criminal Complaint by the adoptive parents can be filed against the original mother. Protection can be sought. Civil suit seeking injunction/ directions can be filed stopping her to harrasse the child.regards

Q: house damaged by Neighbor while construction

my house is damaged due to illegal construction by my neighbour please advice. what can i do here.

Advocate Ashima Puri answered
Dear QueristYou can file complaint with the RWA/ MCD/ POLICE authorities. Alongside you can file a Civil Suit seeking damages and directions from court to the effect that your house be restored to habitable condition as iy existed.Regards

Q: Section 4 of Arbitration Act. Award set aside. How to claim my money?

I had filed a petition under section 34 of the Arbitration & concilation Act 1996 to set aside an Award and pay the money to me with 24% interest.(The Award was which was favouring the ow the judgement has come setting Asside the Award. Now what action should I take to get tne money?

Advocate Ashima Puri answered
Arbitration Award is to be examined to see what merits your claim has got along with other documents forming the basis of your claim. We can institute a separate claim seeking your money. In case the award grants your money as well then execution of that part of the award be sought.

Q: Want to know about Partnership Agreement

I am doing partnership in One Pizza store. Partnership will be 50-50%. I am doing partnership first time, so I want to know which points I should remember before signing partnership document ? So that I can't get cheated in future. Please reply asap. Thanks

Advocate Ashima Puri answered
A good Partnership Deed should contain the following Clauses (with appropriate alternations) as per the understanding of the Partners:- Name of the firm and its Address : The deed should contain of the firm and place of its business.Name and Address of Partners : The deed should also contains the names and address of all partners.Nature of Firm’s Business : The nature of business proposed to be carried and its limitation should be included in it.Duration of Partnership : It the partnership is established for a fixed duration or for a fixed work, it should be stated in it.Partners’ Capitals : The deed should contain the total amount of capital and contributions by each partner.Interest on Capital : If the partners decide to change interest on their capitals, the rate should be mentioned in the deed.Drawing and Interest on them : The deed should contain the limit of drawings by every partner and the rate of interest to be charged.Division of Profit : Profit and loss sharing ratio should be stated in the deed. If it is not mentioned partners are authorized to share equally according to Partnership Act.Partners’ Salary and Commission : If the partners decide to pay salary and commission to the partners, the deed should contain the amount of salary or commission payable to any partner for the services rendered to the business.Rights and Duties of Partners : If any partner has some special rights and duties regarding to conducts of business or if the liability of any partner is limited to the capital invested by him, these facts should also be mentioned in it.Admission and Retirement of Partners : After the establishment of partnership some new partners may be admitted and some may retire from the business. If any definite procedure is to be adopted at the time of admission or retirement of partner, it should be stated in it.Death of a Partner : The procedure of calculating the amount due to a deceased partner and the method of its payment to his successors, should also be decided and stated in the deed.Valuation of Goodwill : The method of valuation of goodwill at the time of admission, retirement or death of a partner should be also be clearly stated in it.Revaluation of Assets and Liabilities : The method of revaluation of assets and liabilities on admission, retirement or death of a partner should also be clearly stated in it.Accounts and Audit : The procedure of keeping accounts and their audit should also be stated in it.Dissolution of Partnership : The deed should contain the firm and the method of the final settlement of accounts.Please feel free to revert to me in case you need more clarity.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashima Puri

Can Advocate Ashima Puri represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashima Puri can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Puri?

When you meet with Advocate Ashima Puri for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Puri?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Puri, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Puri?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashima Puri, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashima Puri?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashima Puri regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashima Puri?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashima Puri can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.