house damaged by Neighbor while construction

my house is damaged due to illegal construction by my neighbour please advice. what can i do here.

Dear Querist

You can file complaint with the RWA/ MCD/ POLICE authorities. Alongside you can file a Civil Suit seeking damages and directions from court to the effect that your house be restored to habitable condition as iy existed.

Regards

in this matter my advice is to file civil suit in court for stay on construction in hazardous manner and for damages against your neighbor. also file a criminal complaint against him for damaging your property.

File complaint with Municipal corp. File police complaint for endangering life of you and your family
Members due to illegal construction by neighbour and then file suit for damages before court collect evidence until then.