Neighbor take stay order on construction after demarcation of land

Can my Neighbour take stay on my construction if we have already completed demarcation of land saying that I m doing construction in his land

If you are constructing on his land obviously he can procure stay orders against you but if you are not then. He can't and in case he gets a stay order concealing the ownership from the court, you can contest the stay application and get the order reversed

Off course, your neighbour can seek for ad interim relief but you will also be afforded reasonable opportunity of being heard by the court. Don't lose heart, you can effectively controvert the allegations on the basis of which stay is granted to your neighbour. I think, he must have taken ex parte stay and its not yet absolute. Thus, as and when you receive summon, attend the court on date fixed and plead.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi