how to speed up the process to get final judgement in civil revision

how to speed up the process to get the final judgement? Civil revision pettion no.2877/2013 filed on 23-08-2013 and uptated on 30-09-2013 thereafter no hearing till date. e.b.shivgnanam vs.v.bojarajan

Answers (3)

76 votes

Because of inadequate judges,now it is common in court. Make a mention before the concerned judge pleading your urgency and get it listed. Otherwise you can file a advancement petition or petition for early hearing.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

134 votes

In case of senior citizen priority is given by the Courts, However if any urgent interim orders are required, you have to satisfy the court, how it urgent and in what way you are affected. In that case an advance hearing petition can be filed stating the urgency. Otherwise the matter will be listed on priority only. Please consult your Advocate and analyse the reason for delay.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
182 votes

Your advocate has to file a petition before high court seeking direction to the revision court for expediting the revision trial proceedings. Alternately,after finding the reasons for delay or stagnation, an application may be moved before the same court for an expeditious trial in the revision matter mentioning the difficulties and hardship faced due to the inordinate delay in taking p the matter for trial.
Discuss with your advocate and proceed.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles