Time required for hearing of bail application in high court

Bail application rejected from session court. Then it is filed in high court how much time required for hearing on bail.

if the bail application is anticipatory bail them the time required is only 2 days from the fileing .third day it will be on hearing from the date of fileing. In case of reguler bail it will take 7 days.

Please first of text me under which sections FIR resisted
second from much time the person in custody . for regular bail HC notice to state maximum 15 to 20 days
and person in custody from long time , notice period may be 10 days
regards
adv Pradeep Sharma

Dear
You have not mentioned is it Anticipatory bail or Regular bail

Anticipatory bail come up for hearing before bench after 2days.
If judge satisfied he can issue interim not to arrest n fix up date for hearing to both parties.

Regular Bail come up for hearing after 7 working days of filing.
Bail may be granted on first date of hearing or sometimes it take time

Above is procedure in punjab and haryana high court other high courts I don't know.

It is not mandatory to file bail in High Court but you may do so. You can try to take bail from sessions court also after change of circumstances. In other case, file bail in High Court at any time. In High Court at Chandigarh, the bail is AB fixed within 2 days from date of filing and regular is fixed after a week. No limitation period for filing bail in High Court.

It have no any fixed time. It depend upon judge to judge and merits of case. Also on your Advocate.

If you counsel argued well and then your interim arrest may he stayed and if interim arrest stayed then no matter how much time it takes for final disposal.