One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Madurai - Advocate N Sudalai Muthu

Advocate N Sudalai Muthu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
Ram Nagar, Madurai
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Customs & Central Excise, Labour & Service, Recovery, Tax, Banking / Finance, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate N Sudalai Muthu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Muthu provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, electricity disputes, indirect taxes, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sudalai enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2006.
  • Appellate Tribunal For Electricity, Delhi

Get advice from Advocate N Sudalai Muthu

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate N Sudalai Muthu Government employee suspended from service, steps to be taken now For a company's dealership they request security cheque