I am muslim can I do second marriage

hello sir i am mohamed from tirupur tamilnadu i need second marry i married last 6ys on first wifes some affair dobuts in me 2 female child here some time that girl talk to me settlement then divorce many times talk me so i decide second marry with out divorce muhammethan persnol law available @ india or no i need deatailes

As per Muslim Personal Law, a Muslim male can marry another Muslim girl without dissolving the existing marriage or divorcing the spouse of the existing marriage. This law is applicable in India too. You need not take permission of the first wife for this purpose, however as per the general law, if you are an employee or Government or Public Sector or State government, the appropriate rules for conduct of employees and service rules shall apply for all employees in common. The service regulations and CCS says that an employee can be held to have done an at of bigamy if he marries another girl during the subsistence of the previous marriage and a spouse living of that marriage.
So confirm if you are a government employee or not.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Fauzia Khan
Chaigali, Guwahati