Property depute between mother and son.

14-Apr-2024 (In Muslim Law Law)
I worked in gulf and send money to purchase a land which was was registered in my mother's name because I was unable to come to India at that time. Now I am back and I ask her to register it back to me but she is refusing. She is clinically depressed and my sisters are emotionally manipulating her to divide and equally among me and my 4 sisters 1 is married and three are unmarried. Or sell the land and divide the among me and my 4 sisters. My mother has 4 more properties in her name. Call me.pls
Answers (1)

Answer #1
741 votes
You can file a suit in respect of this particular land funded by you and registered in your mother's name since you have record of sending money for its purchase, But those 4 other properties in your mother's name are a different matter.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."