Can a married man re marry without divorce with the first wife

father-in-law had married two women. can i file a case against his illegal relationships? how to proceed? what is the punishment to him if case filed?

Hi according to your query he can not marry another woman untill he gives divorce to the first wife, if he did then he will be liable to punished under adultery under section 497 of Indian penal code. and he will be jailed for 5years, for further clarifications you can contact us at any time.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
As per Hindu Law one person should not marry two woman. He can marry after got the divorce from1st wife.
Without divorce to 1st wife, 2nd marriage void. The 1st wife can file complaint agaist his husband.

Under Hindu marriage act second marriage is illegal.you can file a case against your father in law on his second marriage but it should be proved.if it is proved under sec.494 bigamy he will be punished.

No you cannot file a case against your father in law. Either of those wives of your father in law can file a case against him a case under section 494 IPC ( Bigamy) can be filed and the punishment of imprisonment of 7 years and file will be imposed on him.