Wife dont want to live with me and her family is demanding money spent

12-Apr-2024 (In Muslim Law Law)
Iam from wife home is in bihar.she is mentally ill and unstable,she can't do household work properly.from starting of my marraige life,my wife family is supporting her for any mistakes is is doing.1.5 year relation and only 9 months lived with she is saying i dont want to live there,and her family is supporting they are saying we just want our money back and will move month passed away no call from anyone.and i have recording from girl that because of her
Answers (1)

Answer #1
851 votes
If you want your wife to live with you then you have to file a petition for Restitution of Conjugal Rights. If you want want divorce then you can go for the divorce. You both decide whether to file for mutual divorce or contest the divorce.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."