Taking agricultural land on lease for 7 years from a dalit (SC)

I want to take agriculture land on lease for 7 years from a dalit, What will be the legal laws for lease agreement between General category person and SC person.

Utmost important thing is that you must be a farmer and take any agricultur land only or for agriculture related research Purpose on lease. Ang there one more thing also should be checked how that person has got that agriculture land. That will decide you can go for lease agreement not for that land

you have to obtain permission form the collector or other competent authority for the using land for non-agricultural purpose, and if your are not agriculturist then land cannot be transfer in your name as per the law, before your are going to enter into any agreement kindly check the tenure of the land.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers