Taking agricultural land on lease for 7 years from a dalit (SC)

I want to take agriculture land on lease for 7 years from a dalit, What will be the legal laws for lease agreement between General category person and SC person.

Answers (2)

137 votes

Utmost important thing is that you must be a farmer and take any agricultur land only or for agriculture related research Purpose on lease. Ang there one more thing also should be checked how that person has got that agriculture land. That will decide you can go for lease agreement not for that land

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

346 votes

you have to obtain permission form the collector or other competent authority for the using land for non-agricultural purpose, and if your are not agriculturist then land cannot be transfer in your name as per the law, before your are going to enter into any agreement kindly check the tenure of the land.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."