One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rajkot - Advocate Mukund Kumar

Advocate Mukund Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.2 | 5+ user ratings
Savotam Complex, Rajkot
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Mukund Kumar completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Property matter, Matrimonial cases, Landlord cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mukund enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2010.

Enrollment Number : G/824/2010
  • District Court, Amreli

Get advice from Advocate Mukund Kumar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Mukund Kumar What to do if tenant is not vacating the flat What is procedure of vacating the flat if there is no agreement