One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Aliasgar Zabuawala

Advocate Aliasgar Zabuawala

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Behrampura, Ahmedabad
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Criminal, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Aliasgar Zabuawala has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aliasgar Zabuawala's office is in Behrampura, Ahmedabad.
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Aliasgar Zabuawala Taking agricultural land on lease for 7 years from a dalit (SC) Want to take bail for a case filed after leaving the country