Remedy to evict tenant in case of no rent agreement or rent receipts

I have two shops together, one shop is on rent from last 15 years and the second shop is vacant. The rental sho is given without any rental agreement and has been recieving rent in cash from last 15 years without any proof. The person to whom i have given the shop has sold his running business to some other person and that other person is running the same business under his name. That other person who has takenover is also giving me rent on cash without any proof. When i said him to vacate the shop, he said me to use the second vacant shop i have. Now as i neither have any rental agreement nor any rent recieved proofs, can i vacate my shop. Kindly guide me in detail. Thanks.

You can file eviction petition before rent controller on the basis of personal necessity and arrears of rent and it's your choice to which shop you get wanted to eject moreover you should claim rent for the last three years and if he do not deposit the same in court than court will pass eviction order. For detail information you can call me.

Yes you can vacate your shop under relevant tenancy laws of your state. It will be either Suit for Eviction or Rent petition. Since the person is staying from past 15 years and no receipt of rent, it is a difficult case in your favour. But you will have it in the end for sure. Early you start, more time you will have or it will pass on to children to defend. Good luck!

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers