One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Satish Mishra

Advocate Satish Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Documentation, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Satish Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Satish Mishra's office is in Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Mohali,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Top Reviews

Vipan Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance. I am thankful to LawRato team members for their timely response and professionalism. Great customer service.
Nov 15
Questions Answered by Advocate Satish Mishra What to do when dealer don't deliver the car after receiving payment What legal steps when father is harassed by wife and his son