Employer- Employee dispute & i went Absconding, now got legal notice

Hi, I left my job without resignation & serving 2 months of notice due to poor team environment and salary increment issues and i recently got a legal notice stating abscond and to pay 2 months salary + training amount of 50 K(which they never provided). The notice say if i don't pay in 15 days it will lead to civil & criminal case. What should i do now & can they treat there employee as criminal? Do i need to reply the notice & what if i don't reply them? Kindly suggest

Answers (2)

Hi! to resolve the said issue it is necessary to know the terms and conditions of the appointment letter, when you have join and when you have left the office, what is the nature of job, Only then the relevant reply can be prepared in your interest. Absconding from job without intimation is a serious issue but the same can be resolved.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

In reference to the received legal notice, you need to reply the notice without delay. Meet a lawyer along with your employment letter or appointment letter and all supporting documents like email , resignation etc. In order to send reply to the employer.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have applied in GPSC 2016 for post of Assistant Professor and they have published a list of document verification in second list but not sent me any…

Read More

Is NOC issued from an employer for applying a job in other department can be considered his/her personal property? Can I get information by filing a R…

Read More

i have joined Central Excise Deptt. as an inspector in 2012 in kerala as direct recruitment. after completion of my probation period i had applied for…

Read More

what is the status of an employee appointed on permanent post, completed the more than double the period of probation but formal confirmation order no…

Read More