Employer- Employee dispute & i went Absconding, now got legal notice

Hi, I left my job without resignation & serving 2 months of notice due to poor team environment and salary increment issues and i recently got a legal notice stating abscond and to pay 2 months salary + training amount of 50 K(which they never provided). The notice say if i don't pay in 15 days it will lead to civil & criminal case. What should i do now & can they treat there employee as criminal? Do i need to reply the notice & what if i don't reply them? Kindly suggest

Hi! to resolve the said issue it is necessary to know the terms and conditions of the appointment letter, when you have join and when you have left the office, what is the nature of job, Only then the relevant reply can be prepared in your interest. Absconding from job without intimation is a serious issue but the same can be resolved.

In reference to the received legal notice, you need to reply the notice without delay. Meet a lawyer along with your employment letter or appointment letter and all supporting documents like email , resignation etc. In order to send reply to the employer.