One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Jitendra Saksena

Advocate Jitendra Saksena

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 10+ consults
Kaiserbagh, Lucknow
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Divorce, Labour & Service, Recovery, Corporate, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jitendra Saksena started his legal practice back in 1999. With many years of experience in the legal field, he is a very well established lawyer in Lucknow. He works with a result-oriented approach towards every case and is ethical and professional in his outlook.

Advocate Jitendra specialises in civil legal matters including recovery, divorce cases, service and employment disputes. He also has experience in arbitration and has also handled corporate legal cases.

Advocate Saksena enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1999. He is a member of the Uttar Pradesh Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/2981/1999
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1000 Rs. 750

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 2000 Rs. 1500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 3500

Get advice from Advocate Jitendra Saksena

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Reviews (1)

Praveen Pal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was excellent
Jun 22, 2017