Legal procedure to leave my parents if I am major

What procedure i have to take if i want to leave my mom and dad.... my age is 21... Will police follow me or arrest me and take me back to parents... i want to leave my family coz they dnt treat me like child..and there is no other option left for relation to recover....plz answer me

There is no legal procedure to leave the house of your parents. After attaining majority you are free to leave them and reside at a place of your will. Police has no authority under any law to take you back to your parents upon attaining age of majority i.e. 18 years.

You may publish it in local news paper that you don't want to have in relationship with them. For more about your quiry kindly contact us. So that I can advised you in details
Thanks alot................

As soon as you attain the marrigeable age of 18 or become a major on attaining the age of 18, you are a free person of your own and can contract or apply for driving license but not permitted to take alcohol as you have not attained as far as the consumption laws of delhi is concerned. But the question is do you have any employment to sustain your basic expenditures? Do you have a degree that can minimum assure for your employment in a good workplace? It is actually very waste thinking of leaving your parents at this stage when you do not have any means of livelihood and when your education is still not completed. Of course, your patents would file a missing report if you abscond from your home but would that help you in future. Atleast complete your education and take such steps when you are responsible for your own. Every child has to leave his or her parents at some or other time because he has to grow and that is what nature and time both requires from us. You would too one day definitely leave your parents but before that establish yourself. If you have any issue, talk to them and try to resolve your issue. I understand we all have certain expectations that we do not get from our parents that is why we start developing hatred for them. It is nobody's fault, it is fault of our destiny. May be god wants us to grow up in this way and trust me in hardest of times we got to learn many lessons that help us in future. I understand, you are feeling very low this time but why are you giving up so easily. You have a very bright future and you could do well in your future. All you nred to have is lot of patience. Time will heal everything. Tomorrow on your success, your parents would celebrate your hard work and you would have a fairy tale ending but for now make up your mind and forget about leaving your parents because ultimately you would be at receiving end.