Can a 19 year old girl leave parents and move alone in India

I am a 19 years old girl from Delhi i havr many issues with my parents i want to move out n leave them one of my friend is helping me to get settled can I legally move out at the age of 19? What action can my parents take against me or my friend?

Yeah you can move anywhere in india as you have attained an age of majority as per law so you are not bound by your parents or by any other person or by law..no one can stop you by moving freely and live happily as the way you like.

Being an adult you have right to take decisions on your own. Law gives right to girls above 18 to marry as per their own wish. Your parents can not take any action legally if you move out as per your free will.

As far as law is concern you are major and capable of taking. Your own decisions and can roam freely around, but being a practical man i would suggest not to opt any of such act that may trouble you and your friend in future. There is every possiblity that your parents will file a complaint against your friend for kidnapping. So don't do any such act.

If your friend is also above 18 yrs than no problem both of you. if have faith than you can leave with him. your parents will approached concerned police station against your friend. in I.P.C. 363 etc.