Religion Conversion after registration of Marriage

In Documentation Law
I am a muslim girl and I am getting married to a hindu boy in Arya samaj for his parents happiness. So, I have to convert to hinduism first before getting married. Now after this we are also doing a court marriage. And as by then I will be a hindu, so the marriage certificate issued by the court will state the same. Now, the problem is, I am planning to revert to Islam in future as I am accepting hinduism right now just for the wedding at Arya samaj. So, if I do so, will it invalidate my marriage certificate issued by the court?

no, your marriage certificate will continue to remain valid notwithstanding the fact that you may subsequently convert to islam. there is nothing in the law to invalidate such a marriage. the court marriage is a wise option as that will take of any complications that may arise subsequently.

Yes because you shall change name and ur name shall appear in the marriage certificate.

You shall again revert to Islam and restore ur original name then it shall invalidate ur marriage certificate.

The situation would be that you shall carry double identity.....

Advocate Atulay Nehra

Yes if you revert to Islam it can be the ground of Divorce in future !! first make up your mind marriage once consummated as per Special marriage act and then if you change your religion it can be the ground for divorce for the boy..!!