One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Urfee Haider

Advocate Urfee Haider

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Documentation, High Court, Muslim Law, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Urfee Haider has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Urfee provides services in various fields of muslim law, criminal laws, cheque bounce law, consumer cases, recovery matters, documentation related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Urfee enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Bar Association of Saket.

Enrollment Number : D/3851/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Urfee Haider. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Urfee Haider

Q: What is legal action for non payment of invoices in india ?

My Client and I had a contract with termination clause. As per termination clause he has to pay me and he has accepted my invoices but keeps saying he is low on funds and will pay me soon. party not giving payment , Invoices are 90 days old. Should I wait or take legal recourse.

Advocate Urfee Haider answered
To my mind, you should take legal recourse,You can start by having sent a legal notice, wherein, you call upon the party to pay in 15 days or 7 days'.In case if he does not pay you may Institute a summary suit which is a legal faster proceeding.Summary suit can be instituted provided there is no arbitration clause in the agreement

Q: cheque bounce case time limit after sending legal notice

I have sent a legal notice on 23 Sep. What is limitation period for filing cheque bounce case? Do i have time to file case against the other party in138 NI Act?

Advocate Urfee Haider answered
You have forty five days from date of the notice.After expiry of 15 days I.e. The statutory time period for pamenta, you have 30 days time Thus., the time period is 45 days from the date of the notice.

Q: Procedure for court marriage in case of inter-religion marriage.

I m a muslim boy n in realtionship with a hindu girl,we want to marry,how could be possble,plz give some suggestion.

Advocate Urfee Haider answered
Marry and have it registered under The Special Marriage Act, 1954. There is a provision of inter religion marriage under The Special Marriage Act, 1954. Hope you both are adult as in girl is 18 and you are 21 marriagble ageRegards Urfee Haider Advocate

Q: Indian girl married pakistani man and stays in UAE want to visit India

can a pakistani muslim guy married to indian girl in dubai can visit india?they both work in UAE.Both are muslim, girl is indian and boy is pakistani.

Advocate Urfee Haider answered
Yes. As in what is your apprehension?Please apply for VISA and complete all your formalities. Your query is general. Please pose specific query, if you have one.The general answer is that there should't be any problem if you and your Husband completes all VISA formalities and there is no anomaly. Regards,Urfee Haider

Q: Court dismissed the cheque bounce because filed before limited time

A cheque bounce case has been filled before the limited time, proceeding had been started, after two years the learned court says that the case is not maintainable as because it had been filled before limited time

Advocate Urfee Haider answered
Revision will have to be filed.Please meet lawyer with the copy of the Order passed by the Court.Dis u mean before limitation time or after limitation time. I assume you meant limitation time..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Urfee Haider

Can Advocate Urfee Haider represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Urfee Haider can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Urfee Haider?

When you meet with Advocate Urfee Haider for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Urfee Haider?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Urfee Haider, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Urfee Haider?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Urfee Haider, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Urfee Haider?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Urfee Haider regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Urfee Haider?

The cost of hiring Advocate Urfee Haider can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.