Is is possible to do court marriage in one day

In Documentation Law
Is it possible to get one day court marriage ? As some lawyers are saying that..they can provide marriage certificate within 4 hour Is that certificate legal??

Answers (3)

197 votes

court marriage is possible in one day but for marriage certificate it takes time and this certificate issue by SDM office.for more assistance contact me on call...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

262 votes

yes you can get your marriage registered under four to five hours the registration process is so simple that you can do it in a single day and the certificate that is given to you is totally legal beilive in lawyers they do not misguid you if you pay their fees because they also have to feed their children and only source of income for them is your fees so no one will defame or question of a lawyer`s work.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Atulay Nehra
Sector 137, Noida
10 years Experience
250 votes

The procedure of court marriage says that the parties need to approach the Registrar and the notice is published of your intent to marriage. After 30 days of publication of no objection is received, then the marriage is solemnized that very day. This is what happens under Special Marriage Act.
You can have marriage under Arya Samaj and then go for Registration of Marriage.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles