quesCan court marriage be done without going to the Magistrate

Please let me know ... A court marriage could be done without going in front of marriage registrar... Please email me

  • ansThere is no such marriage as court marriage. Marriages are registered before registrar of marriage and for that the bride and bridegroom have to appear before the registrar of marriages personally along with age and I'd proof and also with parents or close relative

    Advocate Anuj Anand

      District Court, Kapurthala

  • ansYes, you can perform your marriage ceremony according to your religion as Hindu rites,sikh rites,etc. ...
    And after the ceremony of marriage you must receive a written latter from pujari,bhai ji, who perform the ceremony and it is pertinent to mention here that you must also click 6 photographes of ceremony ,and after it you can apply for protection before District and Session Judge or as wel as High court, as your convient.

    Advocate Ashwani Kumar

      District Court, Mansa

  • ansHello
    You want to know about court marriage.your query is whether court marriage can be done without going infront of marriage registrar.it is not possible to do marriage registration while sitting at home .if you want to know more about this.call me for further information

    Advocate Deepak Sabharwal

      District Court, Amritsar

  • ansThere is a difference between court marriage and marriage registration . Court mairraige means when u come to the court after getting lawa/ Phere and seek protection from the relatives or family members from whom you have threat and marriage registration is getting registered your mairage with sub registrar . Plz clearing what sort of marriage u looking for. Thanks

    Advocate Geetinder Singh

      Lawrence Road, Amritsar

  • ansYes , marriage can be got registered, without visiting the office of registrar of marriage. Such registration of marriage is called registration on notice. In such case one of the party has to file application himself or through attorney to issue notice to other party who is not available

    Advocate Sandeep Kumar Khanpuri

      Civil Court, Hoshiarpur

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am hindu and I married a guy at arya samaj mandir without telling my…
My Name is Monu Kumar and I want to cnhange my name in my all…
My question is :-my birth date is 10-08-1996 and my girlfriend birth date is 15-06-1999…
Me and my father are planning to buy a new property jointly in my and…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>