One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Akshay Shrivastava

Advocate Akshay Shrivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Malviya Nagar, Delhi
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Documentation, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Akshay Shrivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Akshay provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Criminal Matters, Documentation Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Akshay enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016.

Enrollment Number : D/2421/2016
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Akshay Shrivastava 2 cheques got bounced against a loan what are the chances under 138 Provision for DV in case husband and wife living away from parents