How Can I Get Alimony Without Divorce For Me And My 2 Childrens,

Sir i 'm a mother of 2 kids, one is 3 years and another is 1 years. Me and my husband were seperated without divorce for past 1 1/2 years. Without aby reason he seperated me.. He and his family physically and mentally torchered me.. Till now he didnt give any money for our food and everything.. So plz tell me how much can i get alimony for me, my 2 childrens, my child education, our food and rent house.. My parents cant help me.. My husband is an goverent employee he is jail warder in palayamkottai central jail his gross pay is 29000 rupees. Plz tell me how much can i get as alimony from him..

Answers (3)

170 votes

you can file maintenance case against your husband before court. for yourself and for children. definitely you can get order from the court in your favour for a decent sum as maintenance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

188 votes

you can apply for maintenance under the Hindu Marriage Act, and also apply for maintenance for the two kids. we can get attachment for his government salary via a special order and enforce it. Get in touch with a preferred advocate and proceed with it.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
273 votes

Hi madam.
Maximum 15k you get maintenance madam 1st you file maintenance case against your husband don’t waste time and contact advocate he will guide you next step

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles