How Can I Get Alimony Without Divorce For Me And My 2 Childrens,

Sir i 'm a mother of 2 kids, one is 3 years and another is 1 years. Me and my husband were seperated without divorce for past 1 1/2 years. Without aby reason he seperated me.. He and his family physically and mentally torchered me.. Till now he didnt give any money for our food and everything.. So plz tell me how much can i get alimony for me, my 2 childrens, my child education, our food and rent house.. My parents cant help me.. My husband is an goverent employee he is jail warder in palayamkottai central jail his gross pay is 29000 rupees. Plz tell me how much can i get as alimony from him..

you can file maintenance case against your husband before court. for yourself and for children. definitely you can get order from the court in your favour for a decent sum as maintenance.

you can apply for maintenance under the Hindu Marriage Act, and also apply for maintenance for the two kids. we can get attachment for his government salary via a special order and enforce it. Get in touch with a preferred advocate and proceed with it.

Hi madam.
Maximum 15k you get maintenance madam 1st you file maintenance case against your husband don’t waste time and contact advocate he will guide you next step