How to get bail under section 354,a,c,d, 504 and 506?

In Criminal Law
what is the further procedure for ipc 354, a,c,d, 504 and 506 after filling chargesheet in court? A police person who handling this case ask me to get bail in same day of all persons who involve in case. What is the procedure to get bail and what document or amount we have to deposit or submit in court?

Answers (3)

159 votes

You need to file application in chief judicial magistrate court first if that rejected then in session and after that in the high court, as far as the the security is concerned it will be fixed by the court looking various aspects of the case.

- Section 354 of IPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

115 votes

Kon se thane ka mamla hai . Jis ke liye aarop laga hai us ki kya age thi . Kitne log mojud the ghatna ke samay. Kya aap ne koi police complaint ki thi kisi bhi parkar kiki. Bail ho gaygi . Fir kb hui thi

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
130 votes

Now police has also right to grant bail from police station, but even after taking bail from police station, you have to take bail from the court when police will submit the chargesheet. And when the charge sheet will be submitted by the police further court proceeding will take place and the case will open for evidence and on the facts , circumstances and evidence the court will announced its judgement.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles