One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Siddhartha Mishra

Advocate Siddhartha Mishra

  Chak Niratul (Chauphatka), Allahabad

 Experience: 5 years

14 ratings
100+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Criminal
  • Cyber Crime
  • Labour & Service
  • Tax
  • Corporate
  • GST

Advocate Siddhartha Mishra, studied law from the R.M.L.A.U and after spending some time in the corporate world to understand the work culture and system of corporate houses, he started his own law firm to provide the public with better and cost effective legal support.

During his studies, he interned at the state law office at Allahabad High Court with Mr. D.R. Chaudhary, a Government Advocate, to understand the work culture and view of state toward the litigation better.

Siddhartha's area of expertise include company law, criminal law, taxation matters and cyber law matters.

Advocate Siddhartha enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association of Allahabad.

Enrollment Number : UP/6521/2013

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Siddhartha Mishra: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Criminal
  • Cyber Crime
  • Labour & Service
  • Tax
  • Corporate
  • GST


  • Allahabad High Court
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Lucknow
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Allahabad
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Lucknow
  • Competition Commission of India
  • Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal Allahabad
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Allahabad
  • Labour Court, Lucknow
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal


  • MON 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM
  • TUE 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM
  • WED 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM
  • THU 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM
  • FRI 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM
  • SAT 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM
  • SUN 06:30 AM - 10:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Siddhartha Mishra

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Siddhartha Mishra

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Siddhartha Mishra

Fill in your details and Advocate Siddhartha Mishra will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News