One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jhansi - Advocate Suresh Rai

Advocate Suresh Rai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Khusipura, Jhansi
40 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Suresh Rai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 40 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Suresh Rai's office is in Khusipura, Jhansi.
  • District Court, Jhansi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jhansi

Questions Answered by Advocate Suresh Rai Affect of false criminal case on Government job selection Legal action against an agent for cheating