Applying for mortgage will previous cheque bounce effect it

Hello sir/madam. I am trying to apply a house mortgage loan from a bank. I have a doubt about approval of loan, because I have a cheque bounce from g.h.m.c regarding at the time of paying house municipal tax. Before and after I don't have any cheque bounces and no loans on my name in any BANK...and banking sector.... Is that municipal tax cheque bounce effects my loan ? I mean my CIBIL score ? Can I apply for the loan in banks.

Yes you can definitely apply for a house mortgage Loan from a bank and you will get a house loan if all the criteria's of the bank are satisfied apart from the issue of one cheque bounce which was issued to the GHMC

Please check your CIBIL score online. If your score more than 750 points you are eligible for the loan. You are not mentioned the cheque bounce date.please check your CIBIL report.
Please send complete details through mail.
Thank you, have a nice day.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers