Free Banking / Finance Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

ques Legal notice for non payment of pending dues of credit card
Dear Sir Due to some dispute I am unable to payment my credit card dues…

View Answer

ques Credit card dues recovery coercion from bank what to do
I was issued an AMEX UNLIMITED Gold card in 2012. However, my then employed requested…

View Answer

ques Got a notice from the DM under section 14 of SARFAESI act 2002.

i have got a notice from the DM under section 14 of SARFAESI act, 2002.…

View Answer

ques Swiped my card twice and not refunding for the wrong swipe

i wanted to renew my membership at a gym,these guys have swiped my card twice…

View Answer

ques What actions can be filed against a private sector banks cheating

hello sir,i would like to know what actions can be taken against a private co…

View Answer

ques Relevance of Sale deed/Conveyance deed for mortgaging property to bank
Let me know why do you need a sale need /conveyance for mortgaging a property…

View Answer

ques Can I repay my dues to bank as I had left my house a year back
I have 4 credit cards since 1year I am not paying. and not paying 2…

View Answer

ques Mortgage on Agreement to sale and Purchase
Can a bank lend a loan based upon agreement to sale and purchase? Does the…

View Answer

ques Bank officials threatening to seal my house What can be done
I had been offered Kotak bank job through Kotak Probationary Officer (PO) Program which was…

View Answer

ques Can bank recovery agent come home to ask for pending money is it legal
I wanted to know that if there is credit card amount pending with bank, can…

View Answer

Banking / Finance Lawyers in India

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 21 years

Advocate Satish Kumar

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 27 years

View all >>

Get free assistance for your legal issue

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News