One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rajahmundry - Advocate Syam Charan Godi

Advocate Syam Charan Godi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
bhimavaram, Rajahmundry
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cyber Crime, International Law, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Telugu
Advocate Syam Charan Godi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Syam Charan Godi's office is in bhimavaram, Rajahmundry.
  • District Court, West Godavari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rajahmundry

Questions Answered by Advocate Syam Charan Godi CLARIFICATIONS ON REGISTERED WILL Finance Fraud-making as guaranter for loan without my consent