One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate S.Ezhil Raj

Advocate S.Ezhil Raj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.6 | 5+ user ratings
Pammal, Chennai
39 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Documentation, Family, Corporate, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate S.Ezhil Raj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Raj provides services in various field of Arbitration & Conciliation, Trademark & Copyright, Documentation, Family Dispute, Corporate Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raj enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 1980. He is a member of the Madras Bar Advocate Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/1021/1980
  • Madras High Court

Get advice from Advocate S.Ezhil Raj

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate S.Ezhil Raj Procedure to get community certificate for son in mothers religion How to take action against unlicensed company causing disturbance