One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Anurag Bhatt

Advocate Anurag Bhatt

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Sulem Sarai, Allahabad
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anurag Bhatt completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Criminal, Family, Motor Accident, Corporate, Civil, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anurag enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the Allahabad High Court.

Enrollment Number : UP E 5441/2012
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Allahabad,
  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB),
  • Custom Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, Mumbai,
  • Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal Allahabad,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Allahabad,
  • District Court, Allahabad,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Allahabad,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Get advice from Advocate Anurag Bhatt

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

MANVENDRA SINGH - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. good
May 22, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Anurag Bhatt What to do after bail in 420 467 468 471 and 66 it act? take someone else's land in your own name