One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Rishi Kumar

Advocate Rishi Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoTagore Farm, Allahabad
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rishi Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rishi provides services in the various field of Civil laws, Cybercrime cases, Property Matter, Trademark & Copyright matters, Criminal matters, RERA matters and Family law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rishi enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2003. He is a member of the Allahabad High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/1313/2003
  • File for Divorce,
  • Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce,
  • Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case,
  • Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse,
  • Alimony / Maintenance Issue,
  • Child Custody Issue,
  • Extramarital Affair / Cheating,
  • Marital Finance / Property Issues,
  • Family / In-law Problems,
  • Divorce / Matrimonial Issue,
  • Legal Heir Certificate,
  • Family Dispute,
  • Gift of Assets,
  • Adoption / Surrogacy,
  • Bank issues,
  • Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case,
  • Illegal Termination,
  • Promotion / Pension Issues,
  • Sexual Harrasment,
  • Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.,
  • Gratuity Issues,
  • Lawyer for Summons / Warrants ,
  • Wrongful Arrest,
  • Physical / Sexual Abuse,
  • Cyber Crime,
  • Threat / Injury,
  • Financial Fraud,
  • Theft / Robbery,
  • Defamation,
  • Murder / Attempt to Murder,
  • Narcotics / Drugs,
  • Corruption,
  • Child Abuse / POCSO,
  • Forgery / Fraud,
  • Refund Related Matters,
  • Recovery of Dues,
  • Breach of Contract,
  • Arbitration & Mediation,
  • Matrimonial / Divorce Related,
  • Builder Delay / Fraud,
  • Family Dispute ,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT),
  • Transfer Petition
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Allahabad,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Rishi Kumar

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Anonymous User - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Rishi Kumar.
1 month ago
Alok Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Snehh Jaiswal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I believe he understood that my case is serious I hv hired him let's hope he takes it very seriously
2 months ago
Jayant Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Rishi Kumar assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The legal advice that I received by Adv.Rishi Kumar helped me to make appropriate decisions. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
Over 3 months ago
Suhel Khan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago
Ramanand Vishwakarma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? dv.,crpc125 ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?????
Over 3 months ago
Meenu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
RK Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was nice meeting Rishi in Allahabad visit.He is an dynamic action oriented lawyer,a good choice in new generation lawyers. Will further enunciate after execution the case in coming times. But for sure he is a good proffesional choice and ceserve appreciation.
Over 3 months ago
Gaurav Porwal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am totally satisfied with Mr.Rishi Kumar advice. His advice was really helpful.
Over 3 months ago
bharat Kaushal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
spoke with the lawyer over phone was very happy with his advice told us that advocate is a sharp headed person gave nice suggestion but isnt looking forward to take the case ahead with him
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Rishi Kumar Need best legal option available for marriage issue Received DRT Notice to recover home loan amount