One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Arvind Agrawal

Advocate Arvind Agrawal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Allahabad
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence, Muslim Law, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arvind Agrawal has been practicing at the Allahabad High Court for the past 30 years and is one of the best criminal lawyers with more than 10,000 filings to his name. He believes in a result oriented approach and tackles all his cases both professionally and ethically. He is also a trained Mediator at the Allahabad High Court which has given him vast experience in solving matrimonial and commercial disputes.

  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Arvind Agrawal

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

ASHWINI KUMAR SINGH - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good advocate
1 week ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Arvind Agrawal

Q: How much time police takes to arrest after an FIR has been f

How much time police takes to arrest after an FIR has been filed under IPC 304B, 498A?\nIts been 2 months since i have registered an FIR under 304b and 498a and no arrest has been done if i am asking police about the dvelopement in the matter they say that investigation is going on and they wont arrest them untill the timeline to file chargesheet is near end.\nIs there something to do to fasttrack the arrest procedure.?

Advocate Arvind Agrawal answered
Fast and fair investigation is your right guaranteed under Article 21 of the Constitution of India. In view of the same, you can approach the High Court and file a writ petition under Article 226 and seek a direction to get the investigation done in a speedy and impartial way.

Q: बकील साहब के द्वारा बहस न करना और सभी साक्ष्य न रखने के कारण र

Fir क्वेश के लिए 226 मे हाई कोर्ट मे रिट दाखिल हुई। प्रार्थी जमानत पर है। सारे पुख्ता सबूत हैँ फर्जी केस होने के। पर प्रार्थी के बकील कोई बहस नही कर सके न कोई साक्ष्य रख पाये। जज ने रिट कैंसिल कर दी। ओर रेमि डी दे दी । आगे के लिए ।जबकि जमानत हो चुकी है । तो क्या रेमी डी ।अब कोई चांस है की दुबारा सही तरीके से सारे भेजे। समझा कर इंसाफ लिया जा सके।कोई उपाय बताये. क्या क्या ऑप्शन खुले हैँ अभी

Advocate Arvind Agrawal answered
As your query reflects, your writ petition was dismissed and the court directed you to seek another remedy. It also seems that perhaps full facts were not brought to the notice of the court that you are already on bail. The remedy is to file a modification in the aforesaid writ or file a better petition.

Q: मुझे झूठा फसा कर जेल भेजा। क्या FIR क्वेश हो सकती है ।डिटेल निचे है

सर मुझे अलीगढ पुलिस से 29 अप्रेल को शांति भंग के मुचलका मिले जो मेने 29 अप्रेल को 4 बजे कलेक्ट्रेट अलीगढ मे मजिस्ट्रेट साहब के समक्ष भरे। ओर घर चला गया। जबकि 30 को इन्होने पेपर ओर न्यूज मे निकाल दिया की 28 अप्रेल को पुलिस के फर्जी कार्ड से 420 करते जेल भेज दिया।जब 28 को पकड़ लिया था तो 29 को मुचलका भरने शांति भंग करने कैसे पहुंच गया।जबकि 28 ओर 29 अप्रेल को एक ही जगज एक ही टीम द्वारा अरेस्ट दिखाये है। ओर जो आरोप लगाए है एक भी पब्लिक का न तो कोई गबाह है न कोई सबूत। क्या करु

Advocate Arvind Agrawal answered
You have a right under Article 226 of The Constitution of India to seek quashing if first information report. It is also open you to demonstrate the all you submission by relevant papers. In view of same please file writ petition and raise all your defence .

Q: Recently,I had discussion with land-owner and he told me that he had taken bank loan against the lan

Recently,I had discussion with land-owner and he told me that he had taken bank loan against the land and recently he paid-back it and now wants to sell his land. I had verbal agreement with him for buying the land and then as \'advance\' I gave him the post dated cheque of 5 Lac and after a while when I checked with bank I got to know that he didn\'t payback loan but in the meantime he submitted my signed cheque in his bank. I stopped the pmt and now he sued me under NI act 138. Need legal help.

Advocate Arvind Agrawal answered
You should raise your contention/defense by sending a legal notice to him. It is also for you to reply to his legal notice by stating your defense. If summoning order has been passed you can challenge the entire process before High Court.

Q: चार्जशीट दाखिल होने के बाद कोर्ट द्वारा वारंट जारी होने के बावजूद

चार्जशीट दाखिल होने के बाद कोर्ट द्वारा दो बार सम्मन देने के बाद भी आरोपी वारंट नहीं ले रहे हैं गैर जमानती वारंट जारी नहीं हो रहा है सरकार बनाम आरोपी मैटर है इसमें सलाह दें कि कोर्ट को कैसे संज्ञान प्राप्त होगा कि मामला कई सालों से लटका हुआ है और कोई कार्यवाही कोर्ट द्वारा नहीं हो रही है कोर्ट को गुमराह किया जा रहा है

Advocate Arvind Agrawal answered
If your case is pending since long and despite issuance of summons the accused person are not appearing then you can file petition under section 483 Cr.P.C. High Court can issue suitable directions to court below for taking strict action for appearance of accused person.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arvind Agrawal

Can Advocate Arvind Agrawal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arvind Agrawal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Agrawal?

When you meet with Advocate Arvind Agrawal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Agrawal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Agrawal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Agrawal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Agrawal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arvind Agrawal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arvind Agrawal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arvind Agrawal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arvind Agrawal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.