One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Rushil Aiya

Advocate Rushil Aiya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 10+ user ratings
Fort, Mumbai
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Trademark & Copyright, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, Corporate, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Rushil Aiya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rushil provides services in various fields of Landlord/Tenant Matters, Property Matters, Recovery Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rushil enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2012. He is also member of Bombay Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3058/2012
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Get advice from Advocate Rushil Aiya

Enter your name*
आपका ईमेल
आपका फ़ोन नंबर*
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Shashi Chadha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance. ????BEST??WISHES????
Dec 19, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Rushil Aiya How to take money refund from a consultancy Can second husband claim wife's property