One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Siddhartha Shah

Advocate Siddhartha Shah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoSantacruz West, Mumbai
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, International Law, Property, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Mr. Siddhartha Shah is founder partner of M/s Siddhartha Shah & Associates is a full service law firm located in Mumbai, India. The firm practices in all aspects of litigations and non-litigation matters mainly into contracts & commercial transactions.

The firm specializes in advising & practices in all aspects of International Arbitration & Mediation property & construction laws, various types of commercial laws & contracts. Also Bails and Anticipatory bails arising out of criminal complaints.

The firm specializes in advising on Disputes Resolutions, NRI, international & Indian family / Matrimonial / Divorce Litigations & the implications of the Criminal Laws with major areas of general litigations. Also advising on child custody cases regards conflict of laws and issues arising out of private international laws. Ensuring that the client is best advised on every possible aspect of Indian & Trans International Divorce & Matrimonial Laws, Child custody & women's rights.

Advocate Shah enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 1999. He is a member of the Family Court Bar Association and the Mumbai Sessions Court Association and his firm offers their clients most comprehensive 24-hour, 365 days service in the world.

Enrollment no.- MAH/4227/1999

  • Bombay High Court,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Siddhartha Shah

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Pooja - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
usually don't post a review but here I must admit, this man is very good at what he does. Highly recommend. 5/5 rating
3 weeks ago
Anwar Kanchwala - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Such a nice person.. guidance is awesome..thank u sir
2 months ago
Tanvi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I have just started to work with this lawyer. He is very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. I look forward to continuing to work with him on my legal matters.
1 month ago
Deepa Dharmatejas - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am very greatful to 'LawRato' team, especially to Advocate Siddhartha for his generous and availability in solving my problem
3 weeks ago
Uday Patel - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He tries to get deep into the matters that he takes up and gives his 100%. Highly satisfied with his work.
2 months ago
Ayesha jain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a person with very good reputation and treats his clients with utmost consideration. Great work, keep it up!!!
2 months ago
Kamal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
he helping me fully understand the process.
Over 3 months ago
Moushmi Panchal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He has given me right direction for the divorce case where my previous lawyer didn't work out well .. he is not money minded lawyer he will think of the party's situation and guide accordingly .. I had come to know he is loyal to his work even when opposite party try to convince in any form he is true to his clients. . It's hard to see loyal trustworthy
1 month ago
Vojaya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He explained all the details very clearly and heard my concern and provided me the right solution. I was under pressure when I called him but after his guidance I'm a bit relieved now. Thanks again to him.
3 weeks ago
Asif - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Contact number
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddhartha Shah

Q: What is the procedure of divorce

My wife does not want to live with us what happened if go to the court how many time is required in divorce

Advocate Siddhartha Shah answered
Hi, As regards your query you can definitely take legal steps to take appropriate recourse as per your grievance. You need to immediately consult with an expert matrimonial/family lawyer near your place.

Q: Does a married woman have a right to residence in husbands flat.

Me n my husband married in nov 2010 our son was born in 2012 husband owns a flat in navimumbai where v were residing till sep 2013 for all these years I suffered lot of mental n physical abuses from husband n inlaws n there greed for money.when things went out of control I filed a NC police intervened n v rented a flat in same society in oct 2013 where me my husband n our son resided. Still my inlaws interveing continued. Every thing was ok suddenly on 16th aug 2016 I received a notice from my husband stating he wants mutual divorce with all the false allegations on me.he stated he wont continue the rental agreement n I should vacate the house. Since that day he is not picking up my call. he has given some fake adress of residence but he is residing in his own flat vd his parents. Do I have a right to residence in my husband owned flat? If yes then how should I go for it?? my father has a flat in navimumbai in which I m a coowner but not contributed any money.i have younger sis

Advocate Siddhartha Shah answered
Hi this is with regards your query, You definitely have certain legal rights against your husband. You could definitely seek maintenance and right to accommodation for yourself and your son from your husband as per law. Kindly consult with a good divorce / matrimonia lawyer regards the issues you undergoing. Hope this should suffice your query in brief.

Q: My friend married another girl without giving divorce is it valid

My friend is married....around 1 year just we know he has married another girl before 6 months in second girl is forcing first girl to leave him n blackmailing.. And i think second girl married with my friend forcelly n by saying she would die if he dont marry her....... So i want answer....which marriage is thr need for divorce with second girl...if both the guy is faulty...he can not b legally punishable n..

Advocate Siddhartha Shah answered
This is with regards your query, No. the second marriage is not valid . As per law without taking formal divorce order from the court regards the current ongoing marriage One cannot get re married. The second marriage is void marriage and shall not be recognised as per law. You may consult a expert matrimonial lawyer to resolve your issues at the earliest.

Q: Can i get MOU signed by girls family that they are aware of my divorce

I am legally going to marry a single girl who is not divorced. she and her sisters and mom are ready to do marriage and also aware of my divorced. Problem is that her brother and her sisters husband is not aware of this. I asked her to do notary or MOU before marrige that she is aware of all this and she is ready, Can you please advice, Should i proceed with this? should i do marriage with her in spite of her brother is not aware of my divorce?

Advocate Siddhartha Shah answered
Hi. As regards your query, you could proceed and definitely get married to this girl if she is over 18 years of age and single in status. Hope this clears your doubts. Legally the opinion of other members does not arise and there is no need for any Mou. But you could do a prenuptial agreement with your to be wife for sake of clarity on certain other issues if you want.

Q: wife wants a maintenance but I'm jobless.

I did love marriage in Dec 2009. My family was not aware about my marriage, only her family was there.....we are living together since from 4 years. We have one baby girl also. After 4 years she filed case against me for maintenance. I stopped going court, after few month I got notice that has granted permission for maintenance. I'm jobless now I can't give maintenance to her. She works and she earns good salary. Sir is there any possibility to stop this maintenance?

Advocate Siddhartha Shah answered
This is with regards your query, you need to approach an expert divorce /. Matrimonial lawyer near your place. Kindly note that you can seek courts interventions and put up your stand before the court. Yours court orders needs to be checked and preferably you can appeal against the said maintenance orders.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddhartha Shah

Can Advocate Siddhartha Shah represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddhartha Shah can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Shah?

When you meet with Advocate Siddhartha Shah for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Shah?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Shah, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Shah?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Shah, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddhartha Shah?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddhartha Shah regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddhartha Shah?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddhartha Shah can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.