One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal

Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoKandivli East, Mumbai
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Family, High Court, NRI, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal completed her law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vibhuti enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2017.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3454/2017
Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Salary Delay / Non payment of Salary / Dues
Illegal Termination
Sexual Harrasment
Faulty Product / Bad Service
False Advertising
Accident Claim
Insurance Claim
Recovery of Dues
Breach of Contract
Labour Court Case Issues
Consumer Complaint Case
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Cheque Bounce
Family Dispute
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Legal Issue
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Rajeev - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was genuine , cool, calm, active listener, genius, and gave appropriate decision.
3 weeks ago
Vaibhav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thankyou so much sir, all tension gone,,,, very happy
2 months ago
Soumya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you for showing your great example of service and giving me your wonderful advice. It really meant a lot to me that you were so willing to listen and help me out. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak with me.
2 months ago
Manish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Since long time I was not getting the right guidance in my issue . I approached few but it was not effective.As a final try approached this Lawyer , she gave a solution and my legal issue got resolved .she is expert . Me and my family members are thankful to her.
2 months ago
Parag Dalvi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
she is very professional and competent in his deliverables which she provides in both friendly and accessible manner. Her immense knowledge about law helped us in winning the case
2 months ago
Suresh Asher - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was most needed guidance. Like the way they help
Over 3 months ago
meena 8169207292 - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I write to express my sincere and heartfelt appreciation and gratitude for Advocate
1 month ago
rajiv singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a very good lawyer but one thing which I would specially like to mention about him was his personality and the way he spoke to his clients. Generous man with experience and affordable fees.
2 months ago
Prapti Pawar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He explained all the details very clearly and heard my concern and provided me the right solution. I was under pressure when I called him but after his guidance I'm a bit relieved now. Thanks again to him.
Over 3 months ago
Nik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was very good and satisfying . it helped me a lot
3 weeks ago
Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal

Questions Answered by Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal

Q: Property is belong to husbands father's

He is ready give mutual divorce, but 25 lakh as final settled, I need some more from in laws property

Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal answered
hi, unfortunately law does not allow you any claim in in-laws property. you can claim in your husband's property but not in your in-laws property. if you are getting 25lakhs, that is a decent amount. you should accept it and go ahead

Q: Cheque Bounce under 50000Rs, advice for legal action

A person gave me a payment through Cheque. But the Cheque is Bounced. what legal action I can take against him.

Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal answered
You will first need to send him a legal notice and if he does not comply within the specified time period then you can file a criminal case against him.However since your amount is 50,000, your legal expense may turn out to be more. Hence, I recommend sending a legal notice. The opposite party may come to settlement terms.

Q: Desertion Case Along With Live In Relationship

This query is on behalf of my sister. She was married 10 years back. She is a working professional. Had taken a job In middle East 3 years back. Now when she come back and is working in India, husband is working in another city and it is putting false allegations of illegal relationships on her and wants to get separated. He later himself accepted of being in another relationship and staying with other unmarried Hindu girl as live in. For separation since my sister wants to move on she agreed but only after transferring all properties in her name. My sister had contributed a majority chunk to the 2 properties. Initially her husband agreed but now he is demanding a share of the property. Is it allowed for him to be in live in while my sister is alone and feeling cheated. Can he demand a share of property if there is enough evidence from the bank statements that his contribution was minimal and he was in the relationship only for having a lavish lifestyle?

Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal answered
Hi. live in relationship is illegal with the first marriage subsisting. hence, if you do not want to give him a share in the property, you are not bound to. you will first need to send him a legal notice with reference to the same and if still things don't work out, you always have the option of going to the court. regards, Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal

Q: Nomination Form 14 (and Immediate Furnishing Of Indemnity Bond)

My Qs is, if there are multiple nominees on the nomination form, then are we supposed to furnish any indemnity bond (in form Appendix - 18 as per bye-law 34) together right now.? Or should we (nominees) wait until the owner is no more, and then submit the Indemnity along with society membership application form? As per Maharashtra co-operative housing society act 1960. Kindly guide

Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal answered
Hi, moat importantly as nominees, you do not become the owner of the property. you will still have to execute the appropriate legal documents to make the right person the owner of the property. on the indemnity form, I need to know the purpose of the same to be able to guide you better. regards, Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal

Q: Initial divorce notice to husband

I just want to send a notice to my husband for divorce as he and his family have been taking me for granted since marriage. i want to make them aware that I'm not weak and I can take a stand if required. I hadn't given dowry so I'm always at the receiving end for that. now that I'm pregnant and need special attention and care, they have been depriving me of that also. I'm a working woman and can take care of my baby alone if needed. please advise on how can I let them know that I'm considering divorce.

Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal answered
Hi. We can send a legal notice to your husband, a strong one saying that he should be taking care of you and giving you all the facilities that you ought to get else you will go to the Court. also, if your husband is not taking care of you, we can go to the Court seeking maintenance. regards, Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal

Can Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal?

When you meet with Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Vibhuti Agrawal